Thursday, June 26, 2008

Follow Up

Here are a few pictures from the 240 that I took while I was back home :)
Noah, Mady, Marcie, Joci

Auntie and Kids

Tough Guy



I'm so cute in my new dress


April, Reagan, Marcie, Missy, Carson


Marcie & Missy

Maverick, April, Marcie, Reagan


ISU Campus from the Memorial Union


Marcie & Amber, my college roommate

Marcie & Kathy, my manager from college


Homedog (Mike) and Nut Busta


Marcie & Mom - the sun, it burns my eyes

Birthday Girl with her doggie cake & candles


Dad & I on Father's Day after church


Mark & I golfing for the reunion

Amy & Jerry (The Cable Guy) - our golf partners


Addy & me in the horse barn


Jacie, Me, and Parker


Marcie & Mom

Dad and his 'girls'


April, Marcie, & Holly

Keegan hitting the ball

Marcie & Heidi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, Loyal and the infamous "Sparrow Legs" !

Anonymous said...

i'll bet everyone want's to see less of you and more of the vette. Don't ya think? Good pics Dad

Anonymous said...

Wrong, we want to see MORE sparrow legs!!! Woo-hoo!!! We would love to see those famous legs - and those of your spouse head this way - meaning East to NC!!!!! Marcie, great pics!!! You have never looked happier or more beautiful!!!
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Parker was going for some cleavage! Woo Hoo, you GO, Park!

Marcie said...

ha ha ha... wow, i'm laughing at these comments - thank you! and dad, one more comment about the vette and i'm keying my initials on the door. ;)