Monday, December 17, 2007

Lagging...

So sorry that I've been MIA for the last month... I hope to get something of interest out to you all before long, though...that means YOU, little Miss Portland :)

I do know that I'm very excited to get back home to celebrate Christmas with my family and see old friends again and meet some new babies... it will be a great trip, for sure!

Looking forward to seeing you all and for those of you that I won't be able to see in person, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your families and friends, as well!

2 comments:

vegasviaiowa said...

Happy Holidays Marcie! Enjoy spending time with your family!

Greg

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! Let the online stalking begin! Love you sweet friend. Enjoy Iowa! You'll be in the snow and I'll be thinking of you in the rain! You're the best!!!!
love,
april